assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear brothers and sisters of Islam.

I use to be one of the senior members of this forum but I haven't been around for quite some time. My sincere greetings to everyone.

I have lately noticed a slight change with something amongst the community and generally not here but other websites that are known for giving fatwa online where some asks a question.

I have seen them refute atleast 2 major and important narrations based on Sh. Albani and some other scholars that lived way after Bukhari and Muslims and most importantly the Sahaba themselves.

The 2 major hadith are about the Sufyani? and the Khorasan chains that are enter linked with the Mahdi.

Where Al-Hakim says it is strong based on Buhkari and Muslim? So my understanding is if Bukhari and Muslim acknowledge these chains then who are you to say Albani and other modern times shayuks can declare it daeef (weak).. Do you know what time these shayuk who they quote existed I mean Albani and the others? Albani actully existed in our time.

I think what it comes down to is that some people have an agenda and are starting to do what the Christians and jewish did by hidding some of the knowlegde inherited from heaven due to personal interests.

If you actully read the Sufyani chains of hadith it will become clear as day light who he is and the description is so clear about him, his supporters, their tribe and Faith plus the brutality.

There is also this hadith about Khorasan that clearly touches upon how the war started when the Americans asked people to be handed to them but they refused saying we will never handover our brothers and that they will fight until under the leadership of Mahdi.

1) THE description of Sufyani is as precise as it can get.

Abu Hurayrah has narrated that the Prophet said:

A man will emerge from the depths of Damascus. He will be called Sufyani. Most of those who follow him will be from the tribe of Kalb. He will kill by ripping the stomachs of women and even kill the children. A man from my family will appear in the Haram, the news of his advent will reach the Sufyani and he will send to him one of his armies. He (referring to the Mahdi) will defeat them. They will then travel with whoever remains until they come to a desert and they will be swallowed. None will be saved except the one who had informed the others about them. (Mustadrak Al-Hakim)

O Messenger of Allah, praise and peace be upon him, how is it permitted to kill them when they believe in the Oneness?' The Messenger of Allah, praise and peace be upon him, replied: "O Hudhayfah, they are at that time apostates, they claim that wine is permitted and do not pray." The preceding Hadiths were narrated by Hudhayfah and are found in the references of Abu Nuaym, At-Tabarani, and Abu Amru Ad Dani.>>

2) The khorasan description is precise because they are fighting until now and not much have changed for these people and they are surely one of the modern day miracles. The world descended upon them but failed to push them either forward or behind.

At the time, when the Muslim Ummah will have abundance of wealth, gold and silver, the Muslims will be extremely belittled, weak and helpless. The enemy nations will invite each other to pounce upon them as hungry people invite one another for food. The Sahabah (R.A) asked with utter worry, "O Prophet of Allah! Would we be very few in number?" Prophet Muhammad (S) replied: "No! You’d be as great in quantity as the foam of the sea is, seen wherever the eye can reach. But you’ll be overtaken by ‘wahn’." The Sahabah (R.A) asked, "O Prophet of Allah! What is ‘wahn’?" He (S) replied: "Love of this world and fear of death!" You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victory. At that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees. In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:"By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over." This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted. One-third will be killed. They will be the best 'Shaheed' (martyrs) near Allah. The remaining one-third will gain victory, until, under the leadership of Imam Mehdi, they will fight against Kufr (non-believers)..
(Ibn Majah)

So my question is how precise do you want the hadith to be? I will go on a record and say Assad will conqueror Medina soon and yes MEDINA.