AOA,

Can any agent advise on the following situation please...

My daughter got married recently in Pakistan and we (in the UK) are planning to go for Umrah this April Insha'allah and would like my son-in-law to perform umrah aswell.

However, as I was going to arrange his flight and hotel so that he could stay in the same accommodation as us, I asked one of the agents in Pakistan to apply for an Umrah Visa only and I have now been informed that he will not get an umrah visa on his own as he is under 40yrs old and will need to be accompanied by someone such as mother, sister etc - see exact reply below:

"Greetings from Faith Tours, Islamabad !
Sorry for late reply. Actually was confirming regarding situation of traveler age for Umrah Visa and extremely sorry & regret to inform you that Only Umrah visa cannot be obtained for a person under Age of 40 alone. There must be some accompanied person along for. e.g. sister, Mother, Mrs. etc.

Hence extremely sorry once again , his visa alone cannot be processed because it will be rejected by Saudi Authorities due to his age factor."

Therefore, can any agent on here please advise as to how to solve this situation.

Jazakallah