Salam alaykum. For anyone that knows, dark matter is pretty insane and mysterious at the same time and it 100% exists, science just does not know what it is and it makes up about 95% of the observable universe, that's a hell of a lot of matter for something which we cannot see or interact with.

Everything we know of in space, every galaxy, star. planet, blackhole, gas clouds etc only make up about 5% of the stuff in the universe... 5%!!!

So I was thinking, do you think it's possible Allah swt made the 6 other heavens detectable to us? Also I don't know much about it but string theory is mind blowing as well because it takes about the multiverse (multiple universes) but what if the other universes are not universes at all, they are the heavens? And not 6 universes, but 6 dimensions? String theory estimates 10 or 11 dimensions, not too far off considering how new string theory is in development.

And in particular this verse just makes sends chills down my spine at how accurate it is.

Sahih International: "Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?" [21:30]

That is literally describing the big bang... So if the heavens were all once joined, could it be possible to detect them from our 7th layer? Or did Allah swt say somewhere in the Quran that the other heavens are impossible for us to see / detect? something along those lines?

Subhan Allah inna lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi rajioon