Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

The first disaster in Islam was on whom and why?

Islam is the most practised religion in the world. Muslims are present in almost every region of the society and practising the Islamic teachings. It is the great interest of the people to know about the history of Islam. And about the disaster which Allah Almighty sent to the nations. And why they were sent and want to do the detailed research on them

It is the most common question asked by the Muslims as well as the Non-Muslims that when and why Allah sent the first disaster and it was on whom? So today I came here to throw some light on this thing that the First disaster in Islam was on whom and why?

The first disaster in Islam was on the people or the tribe of Hazrat Noah (A.S). On his time the idolatry and shirk started for the first time. People used to worship sun because they think he is the lord because sun provides them the light, they worship the Moon because at night he guides them with light, and they started worshiping the Land because they think it provides us with food. They used to make the ideal of the noble people and used to worship them. But when Hazrat Noah gave them the message of Allah and told them there is no god but him and worship him, he is the creator and master of the universe. They used to laugh and straightway reject him.

As the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) said,

“Allah sent the disaster on a nation when they cross their limits.”

So Allah orders the Hazrat Noah that to build an arch and put two animals of every species so that they could breed with each other and gave birth to new one. And took the righteous people along him. So Hazrat Noah started construction of the arch we used to gather the bricks for it. While he was constructing it the Non-Believer used to make his fun. That there is no water why are you making an arch? Will water come from this tunnel? And used to amuse themselves when the construction was done we fulfill the will of all and loaded the animals and took good people along him and it was reported that the water was breakout from that tunnel which they used to point out. Which turn into a flood and took all the Non-Believers along with him. Such that their signs of existence vanish.

About the disaster on the Tribe of Noah Allah says to follow,

“So we open the gated of heaven with pouring water forth. And make the earth to gush forth with springs so the waters met for a matter foreordained. And we carried him on a made of planks and nails, floating under our eyes, a reward for him who had been rejected! And indeed, we have left this as a sign, then is there any that will remember? Then how were my torment and my warning?”

This was who remove their signs of existence the disaster of Allah is this much severe. So we must save from the disaster and make Allah Happy by performing the sacred duties like Hajj, Umrah, Jihad, Namaz, Fasting, and Zakat. And do righteous, it is most common question asked by the people nowadays how many days Umrah visa valid is for? It is valid for 30days however embraces rules may vary it! it is better to have a complete guidance from the travel agencies.

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Manager
      Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged