Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Qiyas
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Is the Second Ashra Of Ramadan for Seeking Forgiveness?

The Holy month of Ramzan consists of three Ashra and each has its own specific significance. The first ashra is known for Blessings, second is known as forgiveness and third is known for Bhakshis. Being a human, we commit sins and small mistakes daily and some are intentionally and some are unintentional. But, Allah gives a chance to Muslims to repent of their sins.

The second Ashra is specific for seek the forgiveness of the previous sins. Allah gives the double reward in the month of Ramzan, therefore, if someone apologizes and regret their sins by true heart then Allah will forgive that person definitely.

“I ask forgiveness of my sins from Allah who is my Allah and I turn towards Him.”

Forgiveness in Light of Quran and Hadith

As it is quite natural and Islam is mindful of that fact, we commit mistakes and sins. But, Islam avoids committing sins. Islam gives the different ways to avoid sins such as Salah, recite Quran and Darood etc. Allah likes a person who does Tauba or regrets that what he is done. Allah Says in Holy Quran,

“And pursue forgiveness of Allah. Undeniably, Allah is Forgiving and Generous.” (Holy Quran 73:20)

Allah Says in Holy Quran,

“And whoever does an erroneous or wrongs himself but then pursues forgiveness will find Allah Forgiving and Generous.” (Holy Quran 4:110)

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that,

“If anybody continuously pursues pardon (from Allah), Allah will retain for him a way out of every suffering and a relief from every nervousness, and will provide nourishment for him from where he expects not.” (Abu Dawud)

Forgiveness in the month of Ramzan

How can we get the blessings of Allah and forgiveness? There are some ways to repent of your sins

• Recite Obligatory Prayers
      • Do Tasbeeh
      • Recite Holy Quran and Darood
      • Offer Tarawih

From these things, you can get closer to Allah and attain His blessings. Go for Umrah in the month of Ramzan with Economical 3 Star Umrah Offers Group with Hotel and Flight. Allah is Great and definitely forgive us. May Allah see us the right path.

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Manager
      Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      just 2nd Ashra of Ramzan is for seeking forgiveness??? Can we pardon any other time???

Thread Information