Happy

Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb 10 virtues of memorizing the Qur'an

1. Highest ranks of Jannah for the Memoriser of the Qur’an

Ibn ‘Amr reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said:
      “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’aan after he has entered Paradise, ‘Recite, and rise!’ For every verse he recites he will rise one level (in Paradise), until he recites the last verse with him (i.e., in his memory).” (Aboo Dawood)

2. The Highest Honour for the Parents of the Memoriser of the Qur’an

“Mu’aadh al-Juhani narrates that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: ‘Whosoever recites the Quran and practices upon its injunctions, the reciter’s parents will be given a crown on the day of Qiyaamat. The brightness of that crown will be more intense than the brightness of the sun in your actual house.’

3. The best person is he who learns the Qur’an & teaches it

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it. (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

4. The memoriser of the Qur’an is worthy of envy in this world

Ibn ‘Amr reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said, “There is no cause to be envious except in two cases: (the first is of a) person whom Allaah has taught the Qur’aan, and he recites it in the day and night, and one of his neighbours hears him and says, ‘Woe to me! I wish I had been given what he has been given, then I would do what he is doing! (The second is of a) person whom Allah has blessed with wealth, and he spends it in good causes, so a person (who sees him) says, ‘Woe to me! I wish I had been given what he has been given, then I would do what he is doing!” (al-Bukhaaree)

5. Every letter the Memoriser of the Qur’an recites is rewarded ten times or more

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: “Whoever recites one Word from the Book of Allah will be rewarded for a good deed and ten more like it; and I don’t say that Alif Lam Mim is a letter but Alif is a letter and Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter” (Tirmidhi & Al-Dareemi)

6. The Qur’an will intercede for the Memoriser of the Qur’an

It was narrated that Abu Umaamah al-Baahili said:“I heard the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) say: ‘Recite the Qur’aan, for it will come on the Day of Resurrection to intercede for its companions. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqarah and Soorat Aal ‘Imraan, for they will come on the Day of Resurrection like two clouds or two shades or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Soorat al-Baqarah for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it.”(Muslim: 804, Al-Bukhaari).

7. Jannah for the one who memorised the Qur’an

Hadrat Ali (RA) reports that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:
      “Anyone who knows the Quran by heart and follows the lawful and the prohibited according to it, he will be sent to Heaven by Allah U.” (Tirmidhi).

8. A crown and garment of honour for the Memoriser of the Qur’an

Aboo Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said, “The Qur’aan will be brought on the Day of Judgement, and it will say, ‘O My Lord! Adorn him (the one who read and practised it)!’ So he will be adorned with the crown of glory and honour . It will then say, ‘O My Lord! Increase this!’ So he will be clothed with the clothes of glory and honour. Then it will say, ‘O My Lord! Be pleased with Him! So He (Allaah) will be pleased with him. It will be said, ‘Recite! And rise!’ and every verse he recites will bless him with a good deed” (at-Tirmidhee)

9. The Memoriser of the Qur’an will be saved from the fire

‘Ismah Ibn Maalik reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: “If the Qur’aan is enclosed by skin (i.e., if a person memorises the entire Qur’aan), then Allaah will never burn it in the Fire (of Hell) (al-Bayhaqee)

10. Double reward for those who try hard to memorise the Qur’an

Aaishah that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam) said: The likeness of the one who reads Quraan and memorizes it is that he is with the righteous honourable scribes. The likeness of the one who reads it and tries hard to memorize it even though it is difficult for him, he will have (at least) a double reward. (Al-Bukhaari, 4937)

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Manager
      Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      this is the worth reading post. and thanks for imparting me with such an information.

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Ibadi
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      such a good post! appreciative keep on posting like it.

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

writer
      Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Qiyas
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      it's a good thing you share with us and provides us with good information

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Manager
      Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      We must remember that Quran is a complete code of life.

Thread Information