Fiqh/Madhab:
      Malik
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Ramadan Fasting: We Are Almost There.

As-Salaam alaikum,
      As you are aware, fasting the entire month in Ramadan... when we refrain from eating food, drinks and sexual relations between dawn to dusk/sunset, is one of the 5 pillars upon which Islam is built. In a little over 2 weeks from today, Ramadan Fasting for this year of 1348 A.H (2017) will start. Looking forward to that, I wish to remind us that one day... on the last day of Sha'aban, the month before Ramadan, the Noble Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, gave a Khutba about the upcoming month of Ramadan, wherein he said:--

"A great month is coming to you. A blessed month... a month in which there is one night that is better than a thousand
      months. A month in which Allah has made it compulsory upon you to fast by day, and voluntary to pray by night. Whoever
      draws nearer to Allah by performing any of the voluntary good deeds in this month shall receive the same reward as is
      there for performing an obligatory deed at any other time. And whoever discharges an obligatory deed in this month shall
      receive the rewards of performing 70 obligations at any other times.

It is the month of Sabr (patience), and the reward for sabr is Heaven. It is the month of Kindness and Charity. It is a
      month in which a believer's sustenance is increased. Whoever gives food to a fasting person to break his fast, shall have
      his sins forgiven, and he will be saved from the Fire of hell, and he shall have the same reward as the fasting person,
      without the latter's reward being diminished at all."

May Allah, Tabaraka Wa Ta'ala, see us through the upcoming Ramadan with His Mercies and Blessings.... ameen.

Loving the Ummah !
      I love LoveUmmah.com

I am
      Happy

Religion:
      islam
      Fiqh/Madhab:
      Sunni
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I wait for this month whole year, even every Muslim wait for it. What a blessing and Barakah in this month, I can't tell you.

Thread Information